Apr 20, 2007

Speaking Part 1 Interview

Interlocutor:
Good morning
Candidates:
Good morning
Interlocutor:
Could I have your mark sheets please?
Johan:
Of course.
Katia:
Yes.
Interlocutor:
Thank you. Erm, my name's X and this is my colleague, Y. She's just going to be listening to us.
All:
Hello
Interlocutor:
So you are…?
Johan:
Johan
Interlocutor: Johan, and…?
Katia: Katia
Interlocutor: Katia. Thank you. Erm first of all, we'd like to know something about you, so I'm going to ask you some questions about yourselves. Erm. Let's begin with your home town. Er, Johan, where are you from?
Johan: Er I come from Sweden, I come from a small town called M***. It's only have 4,000 people, it's very small, and I live quite near the capital of Sweden, 'bout 7 miles and nice place to live in.
Interlocutor: Ok, Katia, where are you from?
Katia:I come from from France and I'm living in a small town too and it called Mouveau and it's near to Orly, a famous city now and er my city, my town, er, it's very quiet and the people are very nice.
Interlocutor: Mm mm, ok, and what about your family, do you have a large family or a small family?
Katia: Very small family because I'm the only child in my family.
Interlocutor: Hm hm. Okay. And, erm, Johan, do you have a large family or a small family?
Johan: A small family only have young one younger brother, who's 18, and that's it.
Interlocutor: Ok. And what about you, Johan, do you work or are you a student?
Johan: At a student at the moment and er no working for me.
Interlocutor: Ok. And how long have you been studying, you, you're studying English?
Johan: Yeah, er, I been studying English for 9 years and now 4 months more.
Interlocutor: Ok. Er. And... Er Katia, er let's move on to what you do in your spare time. Do you have any hobbies?
Katia: Er. Yes, a lot but my favourite hobby is to go to the cinema. I love that and except that, to go for walk with my friends, go a restaurant or the disco or something like that.
Interlocutor: Hm hm. OK. What is there to do in the evenings in Cambridge?
Katia: In Cambridge, it depends. Sometimes I'm working er because I have to, and sometimes I going out with my friend to disco and cinema, I told you…
Interlocutor: Ok. Now, Johan, thinking about the future, what do you hope to do in the next few years?
Johan: Er. Hopefully, I go to university and I'm not sure what I'm going to study yet but er I'm thinking maybe teacher or architect. I'm not sure yet.
Interlocutor: Hm hm. Okay. Thank you.

No comments: